Owned & Operated by Tom and Crystal Isabelle
Family owned and operated since 1970, we specialize in helping families improve their quality of life. We seek God first in all that we do. We know that God is the creator of all things. He is the source of our strength and our provisions to give us the quality of life that we have. We consistently keep excellent communications with our customers, vendors and co-workers as we serve them respectfully, with honesty and love (1 Peter 4:11 NIV).
Help Is Always Readily Available!
- FAQS is the information everyone seems to want to know is all right here.
- EMAIL us and we will respond personally and directly usually within the same business day. Why wouldn't we be quick, you are our customer! :-)
- CHAT is a great option if you need a quick answer and aren't able to call us from where ever you are. (Just please don't do this while driving!)
- CALL us 24/7 any day at 877-455-7128 and you'll an always get someone on our friendly Vermont customer service team in 4 rings or less. Time us if you'd like. :-)
- FOLLOW US on facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our social media pages are a great way to keep up to speed on the latest and greatest. We also have free give-a-ways at time and special discount offers you won't see anywhere else.
Our History: In 1991, still in high school, Tom Isabelle started working part-time for his dad, Hector. He bought the company in 2002 and it became obvious to him that many of our customers were preferring the vast selection of styles and prices of lighting products from internet stores, over a walk-in store. Isabelle's Lighting expanded our presence on-line to fulfill this growing trend. Our goal is to give each customer a better shopping experience than we could have ever given them in a walk-in store environment. Tom married Crystal in 1999. They have seven children: Maverick, Magenta, Destiny, Grace, Hannah, Josiah, and Christina.
Hector and Marilyn Isabelle
Isabelle's Lighting Inc. began as Isabelle Electrical Supply Company Inc. in the tough economic times of 1970, in the midst of the Vietnam War. Hector Isabelle started the company with his wife Marilyn from the 1,300 square foot basement turned electrical showroom of their newly built home in Barre, Vermont. Two short years after its start, the business quickly outgrew its place there and was relocated to a 10,000 square foot warehouse in South Barre, Vermont.
On September 30, 2002, Hector & Marilyn officially retired all operations to their son Tom (thank you Dad and Mom!). Today, they enjoy their retirement investing their time with each other, and being Grampy and Grammy to their fourteen grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.