- Light Fixtures
- Ceiling Fans
- Light Bulbs
- Sign In
- Lighting Tips
lighting controls give you the flexibility to design a lighting plan with multiple uses and decorative effects. With the touch of a button, today's sophisticated dimming systems enable you to:
- Lower light level to conserve energy and increase bulb life.
- Vary the mood of a room.
- Alter the intensity of the light to suit the activity.
- Create and save a number of different lighting scenes in each room.
Lutron Lighting Controls can be an integral part of the lighting design of each room. Available in twenty-seven different colors, Lutron Lighting Controls can be a perfect match to the decor of any room. Every Lutron product is backed by a 24/7 - 365 day manufacturer technical support service for your peace-of-mind knowing that someone is always there if ever you should have any questions or concerns.
Types Of Controls
1. Integrated dimming systems, such as Lutron's RadioRA® or HomeWorks® whole home control systems allow you to create multiple preset lighting scenes within a room. Scenes can be recalled with the touch of a button from a single wall box or with hand held wireless remote controls.
2. Touch dimmers allow you to vary the intensity of the lighting while depressing a button. These systems permit one-touch recall of the previous lighting level. Some are equipped with indicator lights that provide a continual readout of the lighting intensity.
3. Slide dimmers provide full-range, manual dimming control. Some are equipped with a touch-button that allows you to return to the previous lighting level. Others have an indicator light that glows in the dark for easy location.
4. Rotary dimmers provide full-range, manual dimming control. Some are equipped with an on-off push-button operation that allows you to turn the light on and off, and return to the previous lighting level.